Origins of the Cold War Taster Session
Started Jun 8, 2020
Sorry! The enrolment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
Coming Soon on Wednesday 10th June at 11am!
Join a member of the Activate Learning teaching team for a live session to discover.... What were the causes of the Cold War? How did former allies who had worked so well together throughout WW2 start to mistrust and work against each other? Was the Potsdam Conference in 1945 the pivotal point or was it a gradual realisation throughout 1946 of the respective East-West positions that caused the hardening of positions and the Origins of this "Cold" conflict for the next 50 years?
Activate Learning O supports the current and first previous major releases of the following browsers:
- Chrome 81 and 83 (Download and Install Google Chrome)
- Firefox 76 and 77 (Download and Install Firefox)
- Edge 81 and 83 (Download and Install Edge)
- Respondus Lockdown Browser (Download and Install Respondus)
- Safari 12 and 13 (Macintosh only) (Download and Install Safari)